A good olive oil comes from an excellent raw material, therefore from selected and fresh olives, this is of primary
Hence the processing which is followed very carefully in every step.
The olives are harvested and processed within 24-48 hours – defoliated – deramified – washed – then passed in
the two crushers, one with discs and one with knives, and without undergoing oxygenation changes, pass into
the kneaders to be worked for about 35 minutes at controlled temperature, and without adding water, in fact
we work with a two-phase cold extraction system.
In this way we have an excellent quality of olive oil, rich in nutritional values and vitamins necessary for a healthy
EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL
– Olive production area: Umbria
– Cultivar: Frantoio, Moraiolo, Leccino
– Olive harvest period: from October to December
– Olive harvest method: by hand and with mechanical facilators
– Processing time: within 24-48 hours from the harvest
– Olive cleaning: defoliation and separation of foreign bodies (earth, twigs, stones), washing
– Processing: 2-phase continuous cycle without adding water, cold extraction at controlled temperature
– Filtering: natural settling and filtering with cardboard discs
– Storage: at controlled temperature in stainless steel containers, under nitrogen head.
– Bottling: automatic, bottle cleaning with blowing machine
– Packaging: in dark glass bottle
– Deadline: 18-24 months
– Fragrance: herbaceous, medium of fresh olive
– Taste: lively, tending to spicy, slightly bitter
– Color: opaque green, the presence of deposit is completely natural