In the green heart of Umbria from the hills of Gualdo Cattaneo, a generous land of centuries-old olive groves,
Frantoio Rinalducci sas selects the best qualities of Frantoio, Moraiolo and Leccino olives, to bring the ancient
authenticity of its DOP Extra Virgin Olive Oil to your table.
The olives are scrupulously selected and the harvest, manual and with mechanical facilitators, is done at the
beginning of the season when the fruit is still unripe, this to allow all the original and authentic fruity flavor
characteristics of the oil.
The Extra Virgin Olive Oil, to be able to boast the D.O.P. Colli Martani certification, must pass rigorous sensorial
(panel test) and chemical-physical analyzes required by the production specification.
Rinalducci DOP Extra Virgin Olive Oil is a healthy and genuine food, suitable for a true Mediterranean diet.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil DOP Umbria Colli Martani
– Olive production area: Umbria
– Cultivar: Frantoio, Moraiolo, Leccino
– Olive harvest period: from October to November
– Olive harvest method: by hand and with mechanical facilators
– Processing time: within 24-48 hours from the harvest
– Olive cleaning: defoliation and separation of foreign bodies (earth, twigs, stones), washing
– Processing: 2-phase continuous cycle without adding water, cold extraction at controlled temperature
– Filtering: natural settling and filtering with cardboard discs
– Storage: at controlled temperature in stainless steel containers, under nitrogen head
– Bottling: automatic, bottle cleaning with blowing machine
– Packaging: in dark glass bottle
– Deadline: 18-24 months
– Fragrance: medium of fresh olive
– Taste: lively, tending to spicy, slightly bitter
– Color: opaque green, the presence of deposit is completely natural