A good olive oil comes from an excellent raw material, therefore from selected and fresh olives, this is of primary
Hence the processing which is followed very carefully in every step.
The olives are harvested and processed within 24-48 hours – defoliated – deramified – washed – then passed in
the two crushers, one with discs and one with knives, and without undergoing temperatures changes, pass into
the hermetically sealed kneaders to be worked for about 35 minutes at controlled temperature, and without
adding water, in fact we work with a two-phase cold extraction system.
In this way we have an excellent quality of olive oil, rich in polyphenols, in nutritional values and vitamins
necessary for a healthy diet.
DELICATE EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL
– Olive production area: Umbria
– Cultivar: Frantoio, Moraiolo, Leccino
– Olive harvest period: from November to December
– Olive harvest method: by hand and with mechanical facilators
– Processing time: within 24-48 hours from the harvest
– Olive cleaning: defoliation and separation of foreign bodies (earth, twigs, stones), washing
– Processing: 2-phase continuous cycle without adding water, cold extraction at controlled temperature
– Filtering: natural settling and filtering with cardboard discs
– Storage: at controlled temperature in stainless steel containers, under nitrogen head.
– Bottling: automatic, bottle cleaning with blowing machine
– Packaging: in dark glass bottle
– Deadline: 18-24 months
– Fragrance: herbaceous, delicate
– Taste: round, delicate taste
– Color: opaque green, reflections to yellow, the presence of deposit is completely natural